Friday, September 27, 2013

Art in Progress: Fashion Influencing My Art


Posts this next week might be a little more sporadic than usual. I have one more week to finish up my projects for the art show next week. Here's a little sneak-peek of what I'm working on. Fashion always seems to influence my artwork. I prefer working with lots of colors (just like my clothes) and I love dramatic photos that I recreate. I'm not the most original but I like how the finish product evolves from my inspiration. 

If you're in the area, please come to the show! Not only is there me but 16 other very talented expats. I love the shows almost as much as doing the art because it gives me a chance to wear something fancy, drink wine, and meet new people. Make sure you say hi to me if you come! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1