Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tights, Tribal Print, and Conspiracies


Let me introduce you to my beautiful riding boots, Dede. Finding riding boots for me is ridiculously difficult. My feet are a size 6 1/2 but my calves are... not. Buying boots wasn't going to happen for me at a thrift store so I finally broke down and bought the expensive ones. I have a hard time spending a lot of money on clothes but my mom pushed for these boots. I'm so glad she did!

I've been so excited to wear this mini skirt ever since I got it from a friend who was leaving the country. When someone leaves Korea, they have so much stuff to give away and I will always gladly help a fellow fashionista lighten their load! ;-) I've been waiting to wear the skirt because it is waaaay short and there is no way I was going to wear it without tights or leggings. Which leads me to my other obsession: tights. Tights are an easy, fun way to add personality to any outfit. 








Shirt: Gift | Skirt: Forever 21 | Tights: Target | Boots: DSW | Ring & Earrings & Bracelet: Clothing Swap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1