Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Warrior in Seoul


This weekend my boyfriend and I went to see Avenue Q, the Sesame Street musical for adults. The show was so entertaining and hilarious and the Charlotte Theater was amazing - no bad seats in the house. We went to a matinee showing and then had a night on the town. It was so much fun and it was nice to get out of town and do something different! 

Dressing for a weekend in Seoul can be kind of a pain in the neck sometimes. Especially with the weather that we've had lately. SO SO SO humid and rainy and mostly hot except when the wind hits you just right. Waking up early on a Saturday morning - especially after a wine & cheese ladies night - isn't my forte so this is what I grabbed in a hurry. Wanted something cute, comfortable, and functional. Because of the rain, I wanted to wear my new boots and this dress is too short not to wear something underneath it, hence the leggings. It's a Korean dress so it wasn't exactly made for ladies with a derriere. I also picked this dress because it could go from day to night. I had packed wedge heels and fuchsia tights to change into later but we ended up not going to a club, instead opting for a hole-in-the-wall pub. To finish off the look, I added one of my favorite necklaces. It's from this amazing boutique in Little Five Points, Atlanta called Cultural Acc'nts which sells beautiful African-inspired jewelry and clothes. 

So that was my weekend! What do you like to wear for a weekend trip away?






Dress: Eunhang Underground | Necklace: Cultural Acc'nts | Shoes: Guess | Watch: Citizen eco-drive | Purse: Goodwill | Earrings: Gift 

To see more pictures from the weekend, go to my Instagram

1 comment:

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1