Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Warning Zombies Ahead: 2 Minute Zombie Make-Up (with YouTube Video)

 Photo by: Alla Ponomareva 

With my zombie friend, Katie
A few weekends ago, there was a Daejombie Runpocalyse 5k Charity event where runners and zombies came together to wreak havoc on our town and to raise a lot of money for a no-kill animal shelter. Being that I'm an definitely not a runner, but very much a lover of animals, events, and costumes being a zombie was a no-brainer (sorry, I couldn't help myself!) Below is a picture of my very gorgeous and undead friends, Krystle and Nadia. They were my inspiration for creating my zombie look. I'm going to show you how we did our make-up in my first ever Youtube tutorial! 

There are a lot of great tutorials out there on how to do super-scary, gross, realistic zombie make-up. This is not one of them. This is the quick and dirty version of a zombie just turned. While it's super easy, I think the overall effect is still pretty creepy! 
Krystle and Nadia in their amazingly easy, and disgusting zombie make-up. 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1