Friday, June 27, 2014

Beach Hair Don't Care (Bali Day 3)

This top. Le sighhh… The bright floral embroidery detail drew my eyes in the moment I saw it. I think it's so so so so gaw-ge-ous. I have to pass this little outside kiosk on my way to work and they sell all kinds of tops like this in a variety of colors. I want. them. all. I was hesitant to buy it because it was a little more than I wanted to spend but I just HAD to have it. And as you know, I've been really drawn to embellished white clothing. No regrets whatsoever. 

While selecting the top was a careful purchase, these shorts were definitely an impulse buy. Oddly enough, my blog doesn't really reflect this but I have an obsession with mint-colored clothing. I think I could wear only mint clothing for a week with all that I have in my closet. It's just so refreshing and clean looking. I saw these shorts and the lace detail tickled me pink mint. I used to hate wearing shorts because I hated my legs for a long time. Luckily, I've obviously grown out of that because 1) it's waaaaaaay too hot in Singapore not to wear 'em and 2) there are way too many cute shorts on the market to not get in on the fun! 

Even though our 1st two days in Bali had been superb, I think day 3 was absolute perrrrr-fect-ion. Woke up late, got a 3-hour long massage package (for $15!!!), ate the most delicious - and huge - lunch of my favorite American Chinese food (which is surprisingly very very hard to find in Asia, go figure), shopped a little (I caved and splurged on two tie dyed dresses  from a boutique - I can't wait to show 'em to y'all!) and then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at the beach. My favorite part of these photos are the tiny little silhouettes of the surfers that come out at sunset. It was such a beautiful beach and we had so much fun! I can't wait to go back to Bali! 

Any holiday plans this summer? I wanna hear about it! :) 







Shorts: H&M | Shirt: Street Vendor, Singapore | Swimsuit top: Victoria's Secret (old) | Sunglasses: Bugis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1