Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a (Little) Like Christmas

In my last post I mentioned going to the ballet for Thanksgiving. This is what I ended up wearing… after I went through a ton of options while still yelling, I have nothing to wear! before I finally decided on this. I'm telling y'all, being a fashion blogger is like, harrrd
I decided on something simple yet festive. When in doubt, wear sequins - especially at this time of year! Not only do I love the gold shimmer on this top, I love that it's a little baggy; it gives off this effortless but still va-va-voom appeal. Pair it with a black high-waisted A-line skirt, nude shoes to give me long legs and a red lip and I'm ready to be kissed under the mistletoe! 

Top: Clothing Swap | Skirt: Uniglo | Shoes: Target | Purse: Bugis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1