Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Just Slip a Sable Under the Tree

Saturday night I went to a Christmas party and knew exactly what I was going to wear. My mom has had this amazing tartan wrap skirt in her closet - it's excellent quality wool, with the blanket-like fringe running down the edge of the wrap. The pictures don't show it, but it's pretty sexy (more so that I was anticipating!) because when I walk, the skirt opens up to show a lot of leg. 
To give the outfit a little funk, I added my mom's animal print sandal heels over tights. Then to add to the holiday feel, a necklace of pearls and gold chains and I pinned a gold bow to my shirt. Finish it off with a red lip and my little tassel purse and I'm ready for some holiday cheer! 
Hope your holiday season is going just as glamorously! 




Shirt: Target & Tights | Skirt, Shoes, Jewelry, Purse: Mom's closet
Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1