Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Easy Breezy

My boyfriend described this outfit as "Elenore Roosevelt going to a rave." He's a self-proclaimed pop culture (and fashion) idiot but man, sometimes he is dead-on. I get a very 1940's vibe every time I wear this olive-green pencil skirt. As a last minute decision, I slipped on my peacock hair clip that I think really clinched the vintage feel. But with a little modern twist via my see-through lace top. 

I've only got three more days in Singapore before I'm back home in the sweet ol' state of Georiga. I can't wait to have some real winter posts up for y'all soon. Oh yeah, and to see all my family and friends of course! 




Lace Shirt: Thailand | Skirt & Shoes: New2U thrift store | Hair Clip: Claire's (old) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1