Thursday, April 23, 2015

Mixing Patterns and Getting Ready In A Flash

Last weekend the boyfriend and I were lounging in the pool when we decided to jump up and go check out a new cafe. The caveat was that I had to get ready quickly. Ugggggggh, I'm not always the best at that especially with wet hair and no outfit planned. But I lived up to my promise with this fun but simple outfit! I hid my pool hair with a lime green bow and only needed minimal make-up with my orange-red lipstick. I grabbed these two cotton pieces to match my scarf & vintage vibe. I absolutely love how they are two different prints but they compliment each other so well. I think it goes so well nicely together because the top is only blue & white and the skirt is only green & white. See how that works? Two colors and there's a common color shared between the two items. Easy-peasy! 
It was a good thing we ended up leaving the pool too because we almost got caught in a sudden downpour after we left. 
What's your quick tips for getting ready in a snap?




Not a weird texture on the bag - just rain! :)


Skirt: Thrifted | Shirt: Cotton On (old) | Purse: Coach | Sandals: Rack Room
Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1