Monday, May 4, 2015

Senorita Rosa

Cinco de Mayo is one of my favorite holidays; who doesn't love an excuse to indulge in margaritas and loooots of queso dip on the patio? In Georgia, that's pretty much any day - there seems to be a Mexican restaurant on every corner - each one more delicious and cheaper than the next. But I definitely get a bit homesick on the 5th of May. 
Besides being addicted to queso, I love Mexican-inspired embroidery. This top worn with my new pink polka dot skirt & bowed-belt and I'm muy feliz














Skirt: Australian Salvation Army | Bag: Coach | Shirt, Shoes & Sunglasses: Singapore Pop-up Kiosks | Belt: Korean Underground Shopping
Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook

Photos by Sara Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1