Friday, August 7, 2015

Pink Crop Top & Floral Maxi Skirt

I don't think I like this outfit… With me, more is more but I might have out-more-ed myself, if ya know what I mean. It's too much pink (which might be the first time I've ever said that in my life) and too much billowy fabric and something else I can't put my finger on… 

But now that I've convinced you not to like this outfit, here are the things I do like about it. I love every single thing I'm wearing, just not together. Like this skirt - it's so vibrant and fun! I still can't decide if I am going to cut off the bow on the side. I'm not usually keen to add MORE fabric to my hips but it's not terrible with it. What do you think? 

And I love this crop top. It's actually got slits on the sleeves but you can't really see it. I'm also thinking about cutting the slits higher up on the shoulders so it's more apparent. But then again, I'm really lazy so maybe not. I also have no idea what to wear this crop top. 

Oh the adventures in thrifting. You fall in love in the store, the price is always right and then you get home and notice those little things… Oh well! I guess it means I just gotta play more dress-up with my closet to figure out some new options. 

What good finds have you discovered at the thrift store lately? I MUST live vicariously through you so tell me! :) 





Sunglasses: Modcloth | Everything else: Thrifted 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that skirt! The print is perfect, and I've really been into maxi skirts lately. I think the bow is really fun :) Girl, I feel ya on the adventures in thrifting- noticing those little flaws & quirks once you get home. At least the investment is low ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress, pink is my favourite color, you looks so beautiful :)

    Jessica
    http://www.glassesshop.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop Me a Line!

09 10 UA-45388413-1